Emergency School Closures
There are rare occasions when it is necessary to close the school to pupils. These are usually situations when there is short notice and inevitably cause inconvenience such as hazardous weather conditions such as snow
If we are forced to close the school before the start of the school day.
- An alert stating the school will be closed will go out on our school app as soon as possible after the decision to close has been made. The app can be downloaded free of charge from our website under the Contact tab - mobile app. Occasionally this service may be down and we would not be able to use it.
- An email will be sent to all parents informing them of the closure
- A notice will be up loaded to the front page of our website.
- Local radio stations often announce a list of school closures in the region
- Warwickshire County Council list closed schools:
In the event of us being forced to close the school during the school day, then
- We will send a message via the school app for immediate collection of children.
- An email will be sent to all parents to collect children as soon as possible.
- A notice will go on the front page of our website.
- An update will go to the WCC website as above.